Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The Incestuous Relationships of Adscam

Wow,

The guys at Right Thinking People published another great post with their commentary about AdScam (I know I have linked a lot of their posts, but, IMHO, they are arguably the best Blog on Canadian politics I've seen). They've been able to tie in how this has been going on in Ottawa for God knows how long. Their explanations does dovetail into my explanations of why does it seem that every major scandal from Parliament hill has a Quebecker as a predominant theme. Being from Sudbury(notice how Sudbury has the highest billingual population in Ontario outside of Ottawa), I can attest that their comments about the civil service is true, and then some. I shall elaborate on this some more once tax season is over.

No comments: